It’s no secret – running a trade business is a busy gig. Trade business owners often spend their days on the go, moving from one job to another, while overseeing staff, quoting jobs, and staying up to date on admin. The paper-trail can seem endless.
The good news is, Xero and Tradify have teamed up to make life easier for trade business owners. Using Xero and Tradify together can simplify job management, make quoting and invoicing easy, and reduce paperwork and admin time.
From the Office
- Book Jobs and dispatch them to your teams
- Stay on top of your workflow with easy job management
- Kill the paper trail – all your info in one place
On the Go
- Track staff, time and materials while out and about
- Quote and invoice on the job from your smartphone/tablet
- Real time updates between the office and the field
- Do business anywhere and anytime
- Track your cashflow online and in real time
- Up to date reporting
- Store all your documents online and securely
- Real time connection with your advisors
Tradify’s CEO and founder, Curtis Bailey, states he was “fed up” with the “rubbish solutions out there to run a trade business on the go” and devised the program with the aim of “taking the pain out of admin for tradespeople.” The online job management system is now used by over 10,000 tradespeople around the world and has users lining up to espouse its user-friendliness, time-saving ability, and easy quoting, invoicing and time reporting.
Tradify and Xero offer free trials and step-by-step demonstration videos so tradies will easily become familiar with the programmes.
Join us at our FREE event to learn how to use Xero and Tradify together
At Diprose Miller we think online job management software is the key to business growth. To learn more about how you can use Tradify and Xero to free up your time and grow your business, join us at our free event:
Tuesday 26 February, 6.30pm – 7.30pm
Top Pub, Morrinsville
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 February
Or contact us today to talk about how we can help you make the move to Xero and Tradify.