Join the team
Why you should join the Diprose Miller team
The team at Diprose Miller are our most important asset, from our chartered accountants to our business support specialists, we aim to create a positive work environment where everyone can make a difference and fresh ideas are encouraged.
We promote a happy and productive workplace, where our employee’s and clients are able to thrive. As a dynamic and growing organisation we pride ourselves on getting thing done for our clients and having fun along the way.
As we continue to grow we’re always on the lookout for motivated individuals looking to grow their careers with us at Diprose Miller.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a friendly and professional environment then please register your interest by submitting your CV and covering letter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist/Accounts Administrator to join our team in our Morrinsville office.
This full-time, permanent position plays an important role in our company’s vision – to provide accounting, business and technology solutions that enable better business for our clients.
As a member of the Diprose Miller team, you’ll join a staff of progressive, experienced and committed individuals, who embrace change, support each other and work together in a vibrant community for the success of their clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Front Reception
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Assisting with enquiries both externally and internally
- Maintenance of the databases
- Accounts Receivable and Payables
- Be responsible for a group of clients’ business advisory services including GST/RWT returns and other client administration tasks
- Provide support to Directors, Associates and Client Account Managers
- Ad-hoc general administration duties as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience preferable
- A commitment to high customer service
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A confident and calm personality, especially under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
If you’d like to join us, please forward your CV and a letter of application by Monday 14 August 2023 to email@example.com
Client Account Manager
Are you looking for a role that will allow you the flexibility to work the hours that fit with your life, yet still provide opportunities for growth both personally and professionally?
At Diprose Miller we are one of the countries leading rural accounting firms and thrive on enabling better business for our clients and team.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Client Account Manager to join our team. This role is a permanent, full time position and is guaranteed to bring you variety in your daily tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience with producing management reports, financial statements, GST returns, associated compliance work and confidence dealing with client queries.
The following skills, experience and attitude will be a distinct advantage:
- Previous experience working in a CA office
- Sound computer knowledge and a competent user of Xero
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A team player who is keen to help others and to learn new skills
You’ll join a team that’s committed to growth and keeping up with the latest technology and systems.
We are continually looking for ways to enhance the accounting, business and technology solutions we provide to our clients, and overall enable better business.
We offer a friendly atmosphere, flexible working hours and a good work life balance in a modern working environment.
If you are seeking a new challenge we’d like to hear from you.
Apply now by submitting your CV and Covering Letter with the form below.