Farm Financial Planning – Financial GPS
Whether you’re in the business of farming, run a trade business or operate your own business in any other industry; there are a number of competing interests in a business owners life including:
- Your business performance – long term goals
- Wealth generation – via investment outside the business
- Lifestyle priorities – family, holidays, making time for personal interests
- Household finances – keeping things running at home
Each of these is closely related although it’s easy to put one or several to the side at the expense of the others. This is why we have developed the Financial GPS. This is a complete wrap around service that provides:
- A destination point for the goals you have inside and outside of your business
- A map for how to get there
- Early identification of roadblocks and detours/scenario planning
- Regular reviews of the trip so far and the best direction forward
- A summary of the journey and a plan on where to next
If you want to discover more about this service give us a call or fill out the following form to book your complimentary Financial GPS review – here.
Small and medium sized businesses may qualify for funding to help pay for advisory services to support them.
Funding can provide support in areas such as HR, health and wellbeing, business continuity, cashflow and finance management, marketing and digital enablement strategy. Funding is only available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors.
For more information or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
If you have any questions or want to check to ensure that your planned marketing/communications activities are within guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org