Xero For Farming
The tools for farming success.
At Diprose Miller, we believe that financial planning in real-time will be critical for farms now and in the future, and Xero for Farming is the best solution to support that. By combining the power of Xero and Figured with our team, the North Island’s only Figured Platinum partner, we can offer our farming clients the tools and support you need to succeed in real time.
Figured has been in the New Zealand market for over five years now, and is the leading online financial planning and management tool for farmers and accountants to work together.
Xero connects with Figured to integrate real-time financial data with farm production information so that farmers have an up-to-date view of their whole business in order to build a clear strategy for the future.
With Figured you can:
- use existing data to quickly build a 12-month plan
- test the feasibility of your long-term goals in the scenario tool
- communicate with your accountant, rural bank manager and farm adviser directly from the platform so you can make better decisions quicker together
- generate real-time variance reports to review how you’re tracking against your plan so you can react in a timely manner
- produce benchmarking and KPI reports for your farm operation and how you’re tracking against their peers.
Right now, Xero for Farming is being offered at 50% off for 3 months. This includes a free conversion service from your current financial planning and management tool. It’s the ideal time to start your online financial planning journey or to switch to New Zealand’s leading tool. With Diprose Miller and Xero for Farming you’ll have the best team and best tools working for your farm.
Fill in the form below and one of our agribusiness specialists will be in touch.