It’s that time of year again, when the leaves start to darken, and daylight hours begin to shorten. That means we’re heading towards a change of season and the latest edition of Diprose Miller’s: The Abacus. This autumn, we look at:
- Different Inland Revenue policies, including tax evasion within the hospitality sector, tax pooling, and how to watch your Brightline
- The tax requirements for Air BnB properties
- The upcoming changes to the minimum wage rates
- How you can prepare for Covid-19
- And how you should monitor your ‘myIR’ profile.